Pure Natural Zeolite for Koi Ponds, Water Gardens and AquariumsPure Natural Zeolite Rock as Filter Rocks for Aquarium
Ammonia is the #1 killer of backyard and aquarium fish. Keep
ammonia in check with natural Zeolite, Poseidon Filter Rocks.
Why Choose Poseidon Filter Rocks
- Jiahe Zeolite Rocks enhance the ability of a ponds biological
filtering capacity using 100% natural Zeolite to remove ammonia and
other harmful toxic substances that build up from fish and algae.
- Strengthen the biological environment and help keep your fish
How it Works
- At the start of each season, in either mature or new ponds, there
is a lack of nitrifying bacteria which controls ammonia and nitrite
- Fish can die of ammonia poisoning during the development of the
biological filter during the first few weeks.
- JIahe Zeolite Rocks attract and hold ammonia, making an ideal
surface for the growth of nitrifying bacteria. The healthy bacteria
grow faster to produce a larger and more active filtering system to
control ammonia levels in backyard ponds.
- Pond Rocks are an excellent biological filter media, however will
not replace particulate filtration methods.
- Place in the same area as current biological media, leaving ample
space for current conditions, minimal impact beyond reduced ammonia
levels on aqua-culture is the desired effect.
- 1lb of Pond Rocks for every 30 gallons of water or 10lbs of Pond
Rocks for every 300 gallons of water.
- Pond Rocks are roughly 2”–3” in diameter.
- Pond Rocks are available in 5lb bags.
- SiO276.724% – Silica Oxide
- Al2O312.341% – Aluminum Oxide
- K2O5.08% – Potassium Oxide
- Fe2O31.669% – Ferric Oxide
- CaO1.5% – Calcium Oxide
- Na2O1.357% – Sodium Oxide
- MgO.341% – Magnesium Oxide
- TiO2.318% – Titanium Oxide
- BaO.21% – Barium Oxide
The elements which are most important for CEC of 147-250 meq/100g:
- Potassium oxide5.08%
- Calcium oxide1.5%
- Sodium oxide1.357%
- Magnesium oxide.341%
Ammonia Absorbing Capacity
Bluish-white and Yellow
147-250 mmol 100g
50kg/bag (with inner membrane)
Zeolite for agriculture Physical Property